Westcom Solutions Water Dispenser is carefully engineered to give you years of enjoyment and trouble-free operation. This water dispenser easily converts from a counter dispenser to a complete dimensions by attaching the foundation. Simply set the dispenser in addition to the service, making sure to line up the rubber stops on the base of the dispenser using all the holes on the top of the base.
Usually, a Greenway Dispenser gets the following things:
- * Bottle support collar
- * Child proof safety switch;
- * Room temperature water push button
- * Adjustable cold water thermostat (back of machine). ;
- * Cold water drive button;
- * Drain valve (back of equipment );
- * Hot water drive button
- * Condenser coils (back of equipment );
- * Cold-water power switches (rear of equipment ).
Important safeguards when using Greenway Dispenser are:
- * Never turn off the dispenser upside down or lean more than 45 degrees. If the device has rested on its side for a huge period, set the water dispenser in the standing position for approximately 12 hours prior to turning on.
- * For use with five or three gallon (12 or 19 liter) water bottles along with most filtration systems, (not included).
- * Never use any other liquid from the dispenser aside from understood and microbiological safe bottled water.
- * Never allow children to give out hot water with no appropriate and direct supervision.
- * Never use this dispenser with water that’s dangerous to drink or is from an unknown source.
- * This water cooler is equipped with a grounded power cord plug to your safety. Plug it into a grounded outlet. Do not use an extension cable with your water cooler.
- * Never put anything inflammable close up into the dispenser.
- * Keep the water dispenser in a dry place away from straight sunlight.
- * Always put in the water cooler on a level floor or countertops. Hang about 3 minutes before restarting machine after shutting down.
- * Always unplug the water dispenser before cleaning or servicing.
- * Leave no less than 2″ (5 cm) round the back and sides of the blower to get proper ventilation.
- * Regular cleaning of your water dispenser is required for the warranty.
Follow cleaning instructions outlined within this guide and clean out the dispenser every 4 months. To prevent water trickle when cleaning your dispenser, all of the time remove the bottle support collar before pouring water or cleaning solution into the reservoir.