|AXMEDIATECH is technical partner of TRIPIX, a project co-funded by the Tuscany Region with the aim to set up a set of tools for archiving, processing, distribution and sharing of digital content in tourism.
|AXMEDIATECH is technical partner of the recent ECLAP ICT PSP project.
A New version of the AXMEDIATECH AXMEDIS Content Processing Tools has been realised (May 2010, v3.0) and is available as free download. These tools are now available for free for research and no-profit institutions. Visit this page for additional details.
|A new version of the AXMEDIS player for PDA Windows Mobile 5/6 (March 2010 v2.2) is now available for free download.
|A new version of the AXMEDIS player for PDA Windows Mobile 5/6 (January 2010 v2.1) is now available for free download.
Cross Media Finder, XMF: a solution to create Social Networks and social TV, and content distribution portals for multiple devices, while managing user generated content.
The XMF is distributed as virtual machine or appliance ready to be used on your content.
It can cope with several kind of content: video, images, documents, audio and crossmedia (AXMEDIS content in MPEG-21), for distribution, user generated content acquisition and DRM of any content into the web page (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox), integrated P2P download and tools with AXMEDIS P2P. XMF Supports protected and non protected/DRM content. It can also work with AXMEDIS Flash player accessible in any operating system.
See examples on http://xmf.axmedis.org, http://mobmed.axmedis.org
With XMF you can set up a large set of possible configurations, thus exploiting capabilities of:
- Content distribution toward PC, PDA and Mobiles;
- e-commerce on content: pay per play, subscription;
- Social Networking for your users on PC, PDA and mobile
- WebTV on IP, IPTV, solutions;
- Content/user recommendations for your users via PC, PDA and Mobiles;
- Customization of XMF interface;
- Customization of users capabilities based on DRUPAL;
- Managing back office for content with automated AXMEDIS AXCP tools;
- Supporting integrated P2P distribution;
- Controlling P2P and/or HTTP download;
- Automated ingestion of your content;
- Automated connection with your databases for content and users;
- Easy integration in any other CMS and WEB Portal.
In the XMF users may:
- identify and create list of friends;
- set the friends who may get access to the posted content;
- search for users on the basis of their profile, name, email, etc.;
- upload content and contributions to see them directly into the portal for PC, PDA, STB and Mobile if requested;
- upload user generated content and services on the portal to have them automatically accessible for PC, PDA and Mobile;
- upload content and protect it, while making such contents accessible for some users.
- browse the list of friends’ preferred and/or posted content with details about the ranks and views, possible comments provided by other users, etc.;
- browse and propose the list of your preferred content with details about the ranks and views, possible comments provided by other users, etc.;
- browse the list of the content which isthe closest possible to your profile;
- browse the list of the content which is closest possible to the profile of a your friend;
- create the list of preferred content elements, marking them, from PC, PDA and Mobile;
- vote and comment content, thus influencing ranks and leaving comments on the content posted by others;
- create play list of content (enhanced versions only);
- get access to any protected content reserved to a group of user without paying;
- get access to pay per play protected content according to the business models.
- registered users on the portal may fill in a form to describe their profile. The profile includes some few personal data and their preferences on the cross media content description and type. On the basis of both the user profile and the users’ actions on the portal, the portal is able to:
- suggest a list of potential friends on the basis of their profiles;
- suggest a list of content as closer as possible to their preferences and profiles;
- recommend a list of content to be acquired;
- present to a user some specific advertising on the basis of his/her profile (extended version only)
- ...and much more. See the technical note
Resources[back to Products page]